Curve Master is a Unity editor tool for improving animation editing workflow, with functions such as bulk curve editing and keyframe manipulation. Suitable for various project including UI animations, in-game cutscenes, cinematic rendering and more. it bridges the gap between motion design software and Unity's animation tools.
- User-friendly GUI
- Bulk edit animation easing curves quickly and easily.
- Read and apply selected motion curves to other keyframes.
- Apply curve for ease in, ease out, or both in&out tangent
- Manipulate keyframes, such as time offset, alignment, and value reversal.
- Support Animation, Animator and Timeline keyframes.
- Works in both Dopesheet mode and Curves mode
- Create and share your own animation curve library.
- Full C# source code
▶️ Battle Tested
As a motion designer with over 10 years of experience, the development of this tool is to make animating in Unity faster and bridge the gap between motion design software and Unity's animation tools. Curve Master has been battle tested in various project genres, including UI animations, in-game cutscenes and cinematic rendering to ensure it works well in different usage scenarios.
▶️ Tested Unity Version
Curve Master works with Unity 2018.4 or higher.
2018.4 | 2019.4 | 2020.3 | 2021.3 | 2022.3 | 2023.2
Curve Master for Unity